Kids Martial Art Classes in Round Rock
Future Champions Program
To excel in any endeavor, an individual must possess a strong set of values and a solid character to give him or her the perseverance to achieve his or her goals set. The Gracie Barra Future Champions Program provides children ages 3-15 with an environment that gives them the experience and understanding of core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
The Gracie Barra Brazilian jiu-jitsu Future Champions Program provides a very challenging, yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature towards a real life champion. The outcome of continued childhood practice of Gracie Barra Brazilian jiu-jitsu goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Our Future Champions Program is subdivided in three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
• Tiny Champions (2-4 years old) 30 minutes
• Little Champions I (4-6 years old) 50 minutes
• Little Champions II (7-9 years old) 50 minutes
• Juniors & Teens (10-14 years old) 50 minutes
Sign up for your Free Class Today!
Tiny Champions & Little Champions
The first time you come to our school, you will be welcomed by our staff. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your child have enough time to prepare for practice. We always begin class on time, and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her. One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing the drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire practice.
There is no losing in jiu-jitsu. You either win or you learn. – Carlos Gracie Jr.
Benefit of Joining our Future Champions Program
• Your child’s social skills will improve
• Your child’s self-confidence will strengthen
• Your child will have a better understanding of goal-setting and how to work towards them
• Your child will learn the Gracie Barra Self-Defense System
• Your child will have increased focus, energy and concentration
• Enjoy significant gains in your child’s overall fitness level
• Your child can train in over 100 different locations in United States and 400 worldwide
• You will receive free access to the school’s events and special classes
Juniors & Teens
What are the principal qualities of a great fighter? What does it take for an ordinary person to realize to his or her own potential?
Top performing fighters and individuals follow a common set of principles that sustain their success. The practice of Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu allows individuals to understand these principles through an exciting process that combines instruction, observation, practice, appropriate feedback, live training and competition.
Students experience results that go beyond gains in strength, flexibility, fitness or self-defense skills. By remaining truthful to the lessons learned in practice and applying them off the mats, Gracie Barra students experience an overall improvement on their focus, energy and general well-being.
The Gracie Barra Fundamentals Program teaches these basic principles of effective fighting to individuals like you. Its structure condenses an immense diversity of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu into core fundamental moves combined intelligently and safely to optimize your learning.
Benefit of Joining our Fundamentals Program
• Learn the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
• Increase focus, energy and concentration
• Enjoy significant gains in your overall fitness level
• Learn the GB Self-Defense System
• Become part of the GB Family
• Increase self-confidence
• Increase self confidence
• Train at over 100 different locations in United States and 400 worldwide
• Free access to the school’s events and special classes